Monday, January 17, 2011

✿ 17 Jan 2011

it has been 2 weeks +
no time for posting about my recent news :P
due to exams :(
tomorrow would be the last day of my exam nightmares
but...i'm not in the study mood anymore...
when i just look at the lecture notes
i feel like going to sleep or online
what should i do?? :(
did memorise but hopefully it's enough...

the new me after 2 months + passed
still the cheerful ZΘέÿ
forget the past & sadness
there will be a brand new day ahead :)
i'm still waiting for my right guy to come ~~
(●̮̮̃•̃) ??
/█\ ♥ /█\

my recent news :

☆ my beloved fishy died :'(
i will always ❤ u~~
rest in peace...

☆ totally in love with 林俊傑's songs
especially his new song ,
and i also found out his song
i guess maybe it's old or new ba...
it's called 記得
it totally describes my feeling now
and my love life recently...
it's sad song but that's what i like...
meaningful and touching song~~

☆bought a lot of clothes this year for chinese new year
really the first time...
happiest time for me
offers & sales everywhere even pasar malam
shoes for RM5 ~!!
totally gone crazy even aunties became crazy last night...
i started buying dresses to wear..
the usual me last time was always short pants & T-shirt style
so from this year onwards i'm gonna change myself..
whenever there's sad things happened to me
i would start thinking to change myself
then i will feel better :)
2011 ~~ i will be a new "me"
different style, different thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment