Sunday, February 27, 2011

✿ 27 Feb 2011

this few days i feel like i'm bothered by lots of problems...
regarding of love & relationships...
i feel i don't have the dare to be in love again :(
i'm afraid to get hurt badly again
i don't want that to happen on me again
it really hurts me a lot...
those pain are unforgettable
eventhough when my friends ask me whether i'm ok or not
every time i will lie to myself and said i'm ok with a fake smile
i wonder when will i meet my right guy
who could make me gain back the courage to be in love again
wish he appears and he can do what he promised...
that's what's important i guess
i just hate those who can't keep promises~~
especially when they say they will love you 4ever
i'm so sick and bored of these words already
my heart is currently very confused
i don't know what i want at all :(

2 comments:

  1. the moment you belive thats the moment the truth start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun think i'll start believing it now unless a meet the right guy~~

    ReplyDelete