Monday, January 16, 2012

✿ 16 Jan 2012


it has been 2 weeks since my last post
sorry bloggie~ didn't have much time for you :'(
was really busy 
trying my very best to focus on my studies 
after 3 months of break 
it was kinda hard for me to go back to study mood

i'm broke TT
but i wanna go shopping 
arghh~~
i have very few clothes for new year this time
compared to last few years
i need money !!!

all of a sudden i think of you
i wonder if you're doing fine right now?
somehow i feel guilty
i wanted to say sorry to you for a very long time but i just don't get the chance

every year on my birthday, at 12.00am
you always remember to send me a birthday wish
whenever i'm sad or bored
you were always there for me
you are really a nice guy
thanks for all the thing's you've done for me
but i didn't give u anything in return
i'm really sorry ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment