Friday, August 24, 2012

✿ 22 August 2012

It's the day for green gang gathering and also my birthday celebration !
went to Bubba Gump, the Curve 
we had a great dinner 
the food was real good
and we had a lot of fun time 


The Bubba Gump's staff gave me a shock
when they walked towards our table 
they shouted and sang a song 
i was like omg == what's happening

they carried a cup of ice cream sundae with a candle
then i knew it already
they wanted me to stand on the chair and give a speech to my lovely friends haha
then they even forced me to sing and dance
the funniest part was singing
as they say birthday song is not allowed
so i sang birthday song in cantonese 
they even praised us hahaha so funny!


well i want to thank my lovely friends again
for spending the night with me 
i love u guys so much 

here are the photos !


Best friends ever ~


forced to sing song o.O


Our Texas cajun chicken sandwich


Bubba Gump's ambassadors haha


Love this photo :P


dinner time !


love this too hehe


Wish Wish Wish =]




Evelyn Tan !!! she bully me TT

No comments:

Post a Comment