Sunday, September 30, 2012

✿ 30 September 2012

This post was supposed to be a week ago 
but was really busy with catching up with the classes i missed
and not to forget, ASSIGNMENTS !!!
oh well, let's not talk about that hehe

a week ago, i went to Haatyai,Thailand
with family
just a short trip~


Checked in !


My all time favourite coca-cola in a glass bottle
it costs only rm1 !!!
so cheap ~~


My beloved Fried Ladna ^^
amazingly delicious 
you can never find the taste that's exactly like this one


This is ladna too but in soup
prefer the fried one of course :P


My mom and I love Swensen's ice cream a lot !
I love their chocolate coated cheeries ^^


Breakfast ~~ waffles


Stopped by at a restaurant
Pork ball noodles 


This one is dry noodles
but not as good as KL's
i prefer it with the dark sauce~

No comments:

Post a Comment