Monday, July 29, 2013

✿ Review : De' Amour Cafe Dataran Sunway

Last Saturday, we went to have our Mr Q steamboat & bbq buffet
as again I bought vouchers from Living Social
It only costs around RM15+ per person which is very cheap
but service and food was total disappointment!

When we are on our way to Mr Q, we found out this lovely cafe & restaurant
which really attracts me a lot
Mille crepe cakes displayed in front of the cafe 
The cafe is designed nicely with comfortable environment
Most attractive is the RM18+ set dinner




So I ordered the set dinner 
which includes soup of the day and ice lemon tea

Soup of the day was tomato soup
wasn't my favourite but it taste nice 
the ice lemon tea was good
perfect tea taste with the exact amount of lemon 
Just nice :)


Here's my Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti !
It's spaghetti carbonara with turkey ham and mushrooms 
sprinkled with cheese powder on the top
Yummy~


For my mom, she preferred mushroom soup
so we ordered one for her
their mushroom soup really meets my expectation!
Just the way I like it


My dad's grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce
Delicious ~~
their mushroom sauce was terrific !
It matches so well with the chicken chop

They also have black pepper sauce 
but we prefer mushroom sauce as it is nicer


This is Soft Shell Crab Creamy Spaghetti
according to my brother's girlfriend
she said this taste good too

After dinner, we ordered some mille crepe cakes as dessert


Blueberry Flavour
Their flavours are so special compared to other cake shops
There's real blueberry fruits in the filling
unlike other crepe cakes they usually put cream only


Mango Jelly Flavour
This flavour really amazed me
the mango jelly in the middle taste like mango ice cream
the texture is like you're eating an ice cream cake
This has become one of my favourite cakes =] 


French Milk Flavour
This one taste normal
nothing special
But i feel it's better than the original flavour from Nadeje 
Nadeje's original flavour has strong milk taste
which is what i hated most

Overall 
everything was perfect
very satisfied with the dinner last night
Will definitely go back for their crepe cakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment