Friday, August 23, 2013

✿ Birthday !

It's 12 am now 
Happy Birthday to myself ^^


Just went for a gathering lunch with my uni friends
since they're going back to their hometown soon
I never expect that they would celebrate my birthday

and it's in the same place i celebrated last year with my secondary school friends 



Yay !
First celebration ^^ 
Thank you so much guys ~

Second Celebration ^^
with my lovely besties
the Green Gang
at Red Bean Bag Publika

I must say that their menu is short
not many choices
but food and drinks are good!


Cappucino with hearts 


Skyscraper
A stack of pancakes with butter, honey and chocolate syrup 
together with caramelised fruits


Salad
forgot what's the name


Sumo
the name's kinda funny
it's actually pan fried salmon with poached eggs and hashbrowns
seriously the hashbrown is bigger than the salmon steak


Fowl Luck
roasted chicken thigh with mushroom gravy



Beef me up Scotty
Grilled beef patty with egg and caramelised onions burger


Egg Benedict

Try this ! Recommended by my friends


Awesome Fryup
looks like big breakfast



 Here's my lovely cheesecake from my my besties
Thank you so much for everything
Green Gang always!


 The gang =]




Wish wish wish !


Me and miaw 


A present from Chiao Zhen
my best buddy


Such a lovely present
Thank you so much everyone
Every year's birthday is so memorable =]

Third Celebration ^^
lastly with my beloved family
at Fullhouse Jalan Yap Kwan Seng


Alfredo Spaghetti (RM17.90)
my all time favourite


Aglio Olio Spaghetti with mushroom and chili flakes (RM16.90)
really delicious
but a bit too spicy


Lychee Yogurt (RM8.90)
nice also
but i'm too full to finish it hehe


Seared Atlantic Salmon Fillet (RM34.90)


Wok-seared Chicken Chop with black pepper sauce (RM16.90)
Yummy~


My mummy's Latte (RM8.90)



Thank you so much everyone who celebrated my birthday
Really love you all 






No comments:

Post a Comment