Tuesday, November 5, 2013

✿Johnny Rockets The Curve

As I heard of news about Johnny Rockets coming to Malaysia from US
I was so excited to have a try on their burgers
I was curious about their taste

So, finally we paid a visit to Johnny Rockets


Jayden was amazed with this big Jukebox
It's free of charge to play any songs you want
you can just choose which song you like


Checking out their menu while waiting for the waitress to call our name


Their kitchen is just right in front of us
So, you can imagine how hot the restaurant is
ventilation was very poor
I would suggest you to sit outside instead


Wild mushroom soup (RM15.90)
not bad but a bit too much of black pepper
it covered the mushroom taste


Route 66
I ordered chicken patty for this
It's patty with mushroom, onions and cheese
Was kinda disappointed with the burger
I thought it would be delicious
but it turned out to be a disaster

The bun is yellowish and I don't know why
chicken patty wasn't juicy, a bit dry
french fries was like it was deep fried for a long time ago
Too expensive for a burger like this~ It cost me about RM20+


Chocolate & Peanut Butter Milkshake (RM18.90)
One thing I'm most satisfied is this
A perfect blend !

No comments:

Post a Comment