Wednesday, February 26, 2014

✿ Happy City Steamboat & BBQ Buffet Menjalara

First of all
Sorry for abandoning my blog for a month
I've been very very busy with my online business ><

Today, I'm gonna finally resume my review on the restaurants/cafes I've visited so far
Before chinese new year,
My family and I decided to try Happy City Steamboat & BBQ Buffet
which just opened not long only

They have dinner price (RM39.90++)
and supper price (RM29.90++)


My Family ^^


One thing I'm amazed about is the BBQ using charcoal
Seriously I don't really like BBQ using electric stove
The taste is not as nice as using charcoal

For the BBQ, I loved their chicken satay
Well, you have to be quick to get it, 
it finishes real fast


The steamboat with TomYam & Clear Soup
Their ingredients are very fresh & a lot of varieties
Their steamboat uses gas stove
which is also what I love hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment