Monday, December 6, 2010

sorry for abandoning you for days, bloggie :(
a lot of things happened recently
and this has made up my mine
i decided i'm not gonna care about him
he's just a s**ker
as if the world is lack of guys already...
he thinks only him left in this world

and the pictures shown below was the date i broke up with him...
it happened after my outing with my brother..
well everything is over now...
i have more people caring about me
my brother brought me to Snowflakes
it's a Taiwan dessert shop ^^
the bowl on the right side is the best seller
and it certainly is the best ever ~~
it's a MUST try !!!





the picture below of me showing the plastic bag...
it was cakes and buns i bought at Hokkaido
the japanese pastry house...
yum yum ^^ my favourite..


this is definitely my favourite one
haha
❤ chocolate ~~



No comments:

Post a Comment