Thursday, December 30, 2010

ღ X'ᄊΛƨ 2010 ღ

recently really very busy with lots of events
outings and hang outs :D
well this is how i celebrated my christmas for year 2010
1st : malacca
2nd : christmas dinner with wai kuan & sueki
3rd : thailand

it's Mickey wishing everyone a very merry
christmas & a happy new year 2011 :)

my happy family ❤

Remove Formatting from selectionmy favourite picture ^^

best kuih ever :P

my beloved gingerbreadman bag ><

this is my christmas present ^^
after lucky draw~~
it's a musical box which is one thing i love the most
i love hearing the music from the musical box ❤
guess the god knows me best
& he made sure i get this as my present :)

[Christmas version] family

swensen's yum yum :P


this is the christmas sundae @ swensen's thailand
it's best & i wish one day this will be
available at m'sia~~

No comments:

Post a Comment