Monday, May 9, 2011

✿ 9 May 2011

first of all i would like to say 1000 of sorry to my dear bloggie :(
i abandoned u for such a looooong time ><
been so busy with my work and other stuff
finally i finished the 5 days of work
and it's the starting of my final semester
soo lazy ><
haix ~
it's mother's day yesterday
well we celebrated on the 7th may
just to avoid the situation where all restaurants will be full of people
hahaha xD
we had our dinner at Kay's Garden @ desa parkcity
seriously i love all the food in this place
so yummy and the environment is so romantic
i would recommend all my friends to try :)

mummy's presents

mum's abalone yee mee ^^

my fettucini carbonara :P

bro's kay's roasted chicken
this is strongly recommended :)

work work work xD

oh yeah xD
to tell u the truth
i just love working life

No comments:

Post a Comment