Tuesday, May 31, 2011

✿ it's the end of play time ~

in a blink of eye ~
my vacation just ended :(
now is time to back to assignments and classes
what a boring life
let's not think about the sad things
talk about my vacation is even better :D
it was so fun going on a cruise
wish that i can go again next time
promotion package please :D

Superstar libra cruise~

at Phuket

Cashew Nut Factory

we waited for sunrise and we took some pictures too :)

enjoying my fruit punch at stardust lounge

at the ship's deck
love the environment here with the cool wind

and we met these 3 cute guys
they were just so friendly and nice
and they're funny too ^^
i really miss them right now


Gala dinner at Four seasons restaurant


my favourite banana crepe :P

Krabi town

I found Swensen's at Krabi ><
we had ice cream for 2 times at there
so gooood and yummy compare to m'sia's swensen's



No comments:

Post a Comment