Monday, December 23, 2013

✿ Dip n Dip E@Curve

As I found out the opening of the second outlet in E@curve
Immediately I went for a visit with my uni friends
The Telawi branch was too crazy
as long queue everyday


Chocolate Fondue with a variety of fruits, cream puffs and brownies (RM58)
it was kinda pricey for this
But I really love the fruits dipped in the milk chocolate

One thing I must say is~
Their chocolate is so much nicer compared to Salon Du Chocolat Publika
For Salon Du Chocolat's chocolate is too sweet
so you might get enough with the taste after a few bites



Vanilla Milkshakes (RM14)


Red Tea (RM6)


4 Simple Steps for completing the delicious Fettucini Crepe ^^


Fettucine Crepe with Ice cream (RM29)
They do have a mini size one which is RM24.50
I strongly recommend this!
Very delicious~ Just nice !


Dip n Dip Pizza 
This one was just so-so
nothing special



No comments:

Post a Comment