Friday, December 20, 2013

✿ Jayden's 1st Birthday

Sorry for the late post
was busying with my final exam
finally i'm unofficially graduated haha
awaiting for my results now *wink*

last Sunday was my beloved nephew's 1st birthday ^^


Welcome to Jayden's Birthday ~


Mickey Mouse Konyaku Jelly


Mickey Decorations everywhere ^^


Mickey Mouse Jelly Cake for display and eat ^^


My favourite part !
Mickey & Minnie Cupcakes
From Choffles, Damansara Perdana
I strongly recommend people to order cakes from them
They are expert in making fondant cakes
The fondant usually we don't eat but their cakes are really good! 
Chocholate Mud Flavour ~ Yum Yummm~~


The background ~


Hi, I'm Zoey ^^


My brother's gf's new instant camera ~


My self made chocolates ^^ nice?



Presents !!!


The little birthday boy ~


Yay ! Cake time !


Cutting cake session~


The Mickey Mouse Family ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment