Sunday, April 20, 2014

✿ Chef Mickey Dinner Buffet Hollywood Hotel Hong Kong

It's my second time in Hong Kong
but 1st time in Disneyland

We actually bought a groupon voucher before we came here
which is Chef Mickey's International Dinner Buffet
It only costs 226HKD per pax instead of 338HKD


We got to snap a photo with Donald Duck
He's always walking around at the hotel lobby
So don't worry ~ you will get your chance for photo session with him ^^


And here we go ~~~
off to the Dinner Buffet


As soon as I got in,
I immediately check out the dessert section
hehe
ALL MICKEY SHAPED DESSERTSSSss !!
There's cookies, gummy, jelly, pudding, etc


Green Colour Jelly


Mickey Shaped Cookies


Mickey Chocolate Mousse
Someone took part of his ears >.<


There's mini tarts, mousse in a cup, mini cakes and more ~


Salad with Mickey too






They have Chinese food section
serving Dim Sum and Pau
I got myself a cute Piggy Pau
It taste good too!


 A bowl of ramen all mine !
Just order a bowl from the counter
and they cook it for you


I chose a variety of desserts ^^
I can't really finish them seriously
Everything is too good~


They have sushi too


Don't forget the Alaska King Crabs !
You wouldn't wanna miss this fresh seafood


Lastly, Soft Vanilla Ice cream to end the buffet
A sweet ending :)


Oh Last but not least,
They have a complimentary drink for all guests
Choose from Iced Lemon Tea, Milk Tea, Coffee and Soda
Of course, I chose Iced lemon tea ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment