Sunday, April 20, 2014

✿ Lewisgene Espresso Tea & Machines Solaris Mont Kiara

It has been MONTHS since I last posted about my food adventure TT
Life has been so busy nowadays
I'll always try my best to spend at least a little time on my blog
So that I can share my food hunt experiences with everyone ~

Recently, My brother and I have been visiting this cafe often
It's a very small cafe but trust me
the environment is good
and so is the dessert :)


My 1st visit,
My brother & his girlfriend had hot mocha (RM10.90) (right) and iced latte i guess (left)
price is similar to those like Starbucks and Coffee Bean
but their food and beverages are more interesting


This is my favourite !
Their waffles and ice cream is extremely good !
(RM15.90)


As I loved their waffles so much,
I decided to visit this cafe again


This time I had Belgium Waffles (Rm15.90)
The difference with the previous one I've ordered is
this one has more fruits
Still, I'm super satisfied with it :)


A stack of Pancakes with Butter & Maple Syrup (RM9.90)
Soft and Fluffy pancakes with fresh fruits
MMmmm~
Definitely worth coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment