Tuesday, September 10, 2013

✿ Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant @ Life Centre

It's my very first time in my life to have a bite on real abalone
I love you so much dad
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity
and treating me like a princess ^^

Our family actually had the Rm98++ set
which is abalone, lobster and bird's nest set
originally it was RM228++


Our first dish was deep fried crispy seafood roll and wrapped with vermicelli
Very crispy, fragrant and delicious


Double-boiled fish maw with Tian Shan Snow Lotus
It's just so delicious ><
i love this soup but a bit oily


Stewed whole abalone with Japanese mushroom and kale
It was amazing!
now I know why people craving for real abalones
it taste so different from the can ones
Their abalone is really fresh and matches real well with the sauce


Deep fried pork ribs with fermented beancurd sauce
Overall of the set
this was the only dish that disappoint me
too oily and taste like cooking oil
and a lot of fat


Baked half Boston lobster with superior stock
I feel the set so worth
as the lobster is included in the set and it's only RM98++
where can I find such set of this price???
but seriously if you are a lover of lobsters
I recommend Lobsterman !!


Braised E-Fu noodles
Very delicious
They serve it real hot so when you eat, you feel real warm in your stomach :)


At last dessert~
Double-boiled bird's nest with almond juice
Such a high class dessert I've ever had
the almond juice is smooth and just the right taste
together with the yummy bird's nest
certainly worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment