Friday, September 20, 2013

✿ Hinz Cafe Manjalara

Passed by and saw this cute & nice cafe in Menjalara
it is just located next to Hometown Steamboat

Their cafe's environment was lovely
but too bad not many photos to show


Ice Lemon Tea (Rm 4.90)

sorry ~ was too hungry
I totally forgot to take photo for the Roast Chicken Carbonara
Maybe you can check it out in their facebook page
I'd say their carbonara is the best
not too creamy
not too much of sauce
it taste just right

I usually hated those carbonara which is too creamy
the roast chicken matches the spaghetti well :)


Strawberry Cheese Cake (Rm 12.90)

As I saw this lovely cake in the cake display chiller
I immediately take-away one hehe
you know~ I'm a fan of strawberries
When I see the desserts with strawberries, I can't hesitate to buy one
I agree it's kinda pricey for such a small cake but just love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment