Friday, September 27, 2013

✿ Nadeje Melaka

This post is about my very first visit to Malacca's famous mille crepe cakes
it was 3 years ago
It was the most memorable one


I still remember the moment I went into the cafe
I was amazed of the beautiful cakes in the cake display
all cakes are ranged from RM9 - RM9.90 per slice


My beloved
Strawberry Chocolate 


Triple Layer Chocolate
The taste is really memorable
really love it


Cheese 


 Blueberry Cheese


Green Tea in Japanese serving style


Cappucino

After 3 years finally they open an outlet in Three Two Square, PJ
So I don't have to travel all the way to Malacca for the cake


Here's a new creation from Nadeje
Strawberry Nama Donut (RM7.50)
I guess the reason why it's called Nama Donut 
is because the ingredients are made of Nama Chocolate from Royce
Seriously If you wanna try, you should order strawberry flavour
I personally love this a lot!


Raspberry Nama Donut
Too sour 
not as nice as strawberry





No comments:

Post a Comment