Monday, September 30, 2013

✿ Passion Road Lorong Jalan Yap Kwan Seng

Just went to a wedding dinner at this place
called Passion Road
At first, my expectation was high for this place
as I saw nice photos from other people
and lovely comments about their food

After yesterday night,
I was full of disappointment


The venue looks romantic right?
but you won't believe it
this place is full of mosquitoes
when I was sitting there I didn't realize above my head was full of mosquitoes flying
and ventilation was very poor even if we are in the air-conditioned room


Those guests sitting outside
I really pity them
They had to use brochures to fan themselves


Another big disappointment is
the buffet
They expect us to 'rebut' with everyone for food
when everyone can't bear with their hunger
seriously the food was like mamak food
which I feel it doesn't worth if the bride & groom is paying high price for it


Dessert ~ Cheesecake in plastic cup
bad presentation
bad taste
cheese taste too strong
makes your throat feel sticky
another thing is no one dare to take it from the other buffet line
due to massive flies flying around it


All guests are given lime juice
That's it! it's even worst than having a wedding dinner in Chinese restaurants
Please no next time



No comments:

Post a Comment