Tuesday, September 10, 2013

✿ House Restaurant . Bar . Winepost @ E@Curve

Since I saw the Hi Tea set deal in Living Social is back !
I decided to pay a visit again :)

Still the same satisfied feeling I had
Their Hi Tea set is just so satisfying
I've been craving for it for a very long time~

Since we have the voucher
We are entitled to 40% discount on beverages
Wooohooo ~~~


Berries Booster (Rm14.90)
A mixture of black grapes, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
Mmmm~ this is absolutely my favourite of all!


Red Defender (Rm14.90)
Watermelons, strawberries and red grapes
well this one taste like watermelon juice to me hehe


And here it is the 3 Tier Hi Tea set!
our voucher is RM52 for 4 pax (original price is RM49.90++ for 2 pax)
so they gave us 2 sets
it's really worth to eat


For 3 Tier Hi Tea set
you should actually start eating from the bottom


First
Tuna sandwiches and Smoked chicken & avocado sandwiches


Second
Raisin scones with assorted fruit jam and butter


Third
Chocolate coated strawberries, chocolate pralines, chocolate & macadamia nut cookies
and also a signature cheese cake ( I chose Marble cheese cake and Blueberry Cheese cake)
Well I personally prefer blueberry cheese cake as the marble one is too dry for me

Overall
everything in the 3 tier hi tea set taste real good
especially the sandwiches
love the tuna one

No comments:

Post a Comment